Thursday, May 01, 2008

Spring is FINALLY here...(I hope)





We spent the afternoon outside & it was so nice to have the sun out! We ended up with about 15 kiddos on our driveway at the end of the night- Bailey had a blast playing with everyone. She heard the girls at the top of the driveway and she said, "Where's B's girls? Where are my friends?" We laughed...she is such a big little girl. Peyton is in one of my most favorite dresses...Bailey wore this too when she was a baby. Agh- so cute!



1 comment:

Kara May said...

Oh my gosh all these pictures of your little girls are beautiful! Makes me so wish I still lived two doors down :( Miss you so much! How are things?!! I'm coming in July the 17th to the 31st. I wish it could be longer - I'm slam packed with photo sessions. But want to see my SCL for sure!!