Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas....

Hahhaha...just kidding- we were good! :) We just got back from our 1st College Reunion trip. We saw Seinfeld- (he was so funny!), ate fabulous dinners, gambled, danced and relaxed at the pool. We met Jenna & Tim, Elesa & Marc & Tara & Matt there and we had a Blast! Here are some fun pictures from the trip...

This is the pool at the New York New York Hotel...and the boys were not out there too long, we could not keep them off the gambling floor!


There is a roller coaster that goes around the hotel & it is right above the pool. You can see a yellow car at the top.

Jenna & Tara

Da' Boys ...Marc, Tim & Dan


Elesa & I

This picture was taken on the top of the Palms Hotel. It is a bit off of the strip, so you can see the entire strip from the top of this hotel. The picture does not do justice- it is an amazing site. Pictured: Jenna, Elesa & I

Three happy ladies.... Elesa, Jenna & I just won in Craps! Thanks for the tips ladies....I won $150.00- wah-hoo!


96 Morey Ave....2 year of SO much fun at WWU. Jenna, Elesa, Amy & Tara

Jenna was very excited to get her Players Card....this is inside the NY NY hotel


After dinner one night, we took a limo back to the strip.
Pictured: Jenna, Matt, Dan & I

Jenna & Tim on top of the Palms Hotel

Dan & I on top of the Palms Hotel

Dan and I in front of the Bellagio Hotel


Beautiful fountain display in front of the Bellagio Hotel

Matt, Tara, Jenna & Tim

Thanks for a GREAT trip guys...where should we go next year for the BIG 3-O Birthdays?!?

No comments: