Friday, September 19, 2008

{ Our trip to Lake Chelan }

We took one last trip this summer & went to Lake Chelan with my parents & our friends. We had warm beautiful weather & perfect water. We were there for 5 days & had a blast. Here are some pictures...
Daddy & Bailey ..how beautiful is this?

Jessica, Rebecca & I...playing games one night

Da' Boyz...Dan, Kretz & JJ



The kiddos had fun in the pool too

Dad skiing on a fabulous morning


Dan wakeboarding...nice air babe!

Dad will not be happy about this picture...but I could not help posting it. :)
He was trying to get up on the knee board...and I got some good pictures of him "trying"...Love ya Dad!






Peyton & Grammie Jo...how cute is that smile!

Getting ready for an early morning ski...
Peyton is still in her PJs!



After a long day out on the boat & playing at the beach...the kiddos were starving for dinner! I just love this picture of all 6 of them around the table. Bailey, Presley, Peyton, Alliya, Carter & Cole...6 kids under the age of THREE!


Peyton had to be part of the gang :)

Grampie & Bailey digging at the beach


Rebecca & Cole


JJ & Rebecca's boat...this thing goes so fast...it is SO much fun!

Alliya was not to sure about the sand- so cute!



sweet Alliya





Alliya & Presley
Bailey, Alliya & Presley


Jessica & Dan


The Welliver & Rebecca

Alliya & Dan

No comments: