These 2 goof balls played so hard on the slide. Up & Down...down & up...then Bailey started helping pull Cole up & it was so sweet
"The Itsy Bitsy Spider crawled up the monkey bars..." Bailey saw this tiny (not sure how she saw it because it was so small & translucent!)...BUT- they were both so concerned about this spider on their bars. I loved the looks on their faces- so cute!
And then there's Peyton. She is such a ham! I just cannot get enough of her lately...she has such a silly personality & makes me laugh all day. XOXOXO Peyton
I had to put these two pictures on here. Cole was flipping on purpose (do not try this stunt at home- just kidding)..and do not worry- he did not get hurt. In fact, he was cracking up after he did this :)
1 comment:
Very nice shots! What a blast, they're having so much fun!! I can't wait till my little ones can play together!!!! Miss you guys! XOXO
Post a Comment