Monday, January 19, 2009

Las Vegas... a birthday SURPRISE for Amber!

Jamie and I have been planning this surprise since September...and we did it!! I was going to be in Vegas with Bravo so Jamie & I decided it would be great to surprise Amber there for our 30th Birthday! So Jamie told her that he "won" a trip to Vegas & got her up there Thursday afternoon. Dan and I walked into the bar at the Treasure Island hotel & she just about fell out of her chair. It was so great! She was so surprised. Dan & Jessica met us down there too. We all had a blast!
Out for Dinner

Jamie, Amber, Dan & I in front of the Mirage Hotel...just watched the volcano explode- very cool!

Jessica, Amber & I at Tao for dinner

Old Town Vegas...trying on crazy hats

Happy 30th Birthday!

Twins!

...totally Amber- Another crazy hat

...but we settled with some cool caps instead :)


Dan caught our "surprise" on video....pretty funny (he was talking on the phone at the same time so that is why he is recording the ground at first-hahha)

No comments: