Today is our 7th Anniversary! Yeah! So hard to believe it has been that long...but we have had 7 fabulous years together & I look forward to everyone coming too! I do not have a picture of the two of us today, but I (of course) have pictures of our two beautiful little girls. They are so amazing & we are so proud of them. We are so in love with these to princesses....we are so lucky!

Peyton (2 yrs) & Bailey (almost 4 yrs)

Bailey Boo

Our Sweet Peyties!

Swimming in the bath tub. They have so much fun together

Soaping up with their princess soap

Rinsing off. Bailey has to do everything by herself now

Peyton following suit..she does everything big sis does now

Such a goofball!

Got the team lined up, ready to get clean as well :)

Time to brush those teeth

Check out those pearly-whites!

Must dry that princess hair too

Time for bed. Peyton LOVES to read in Bailey's bed. They were so sweet tonight.


Sweet Sisters

XOXOXO- Nite Nite
No comments:
Post a Comment