
Swimming has started up again now that the holidays are over. We go two times a week. The girls really look forward to it and they are both doing so well. I love that they are getting so comfortable in the water so early.

FUNNY STORY: Bailey & this little boy in her class, Brandon, were splashing each other. Bailey started this splashing fest. Their teacher turned around and said, "Brandon! Stop splashing Bailey!" Brandon said, "But she started it." Teacher says, "Get use to it!" Hahahhaha!!!! I was laughing so hard. I thought it was so funny. Bailey did not get in trouble for splashing...oh...

Bailey doing her back float

Teaching Peyton to put her face in the ring & then put her face in the water. She does NOT like water on her face...so she never listens to them with this drill (is this foreshadowing future teacher-parent conferences?) :)

Swimming all by herself!

Bailey learning that her body can float

working on kicking...with a silly face of course

grrrrr!

At the end of the lessons, Bailey's class always jumps into the deep end- which I love because it gets them use to being in the deep water. It is pretty funny to watch them jump

All Done!
No comments:
Post a Comment