Sunday, November 07, 2010

Tara's Baby Shower

Had to post this picture too...this was from Sept - and you can see we have grown since then :)

Tara and Matt are expecting a baby boy in January (we are two days apart- lol!). Mom and I went to Tara's shower today and had such a great time. Got to see a bunch of people I have not see in a while...and of course spend time with Ms. Tara- who by the way was just glowing. I am so excited for her!
Our Baby Bumps!

It was pretty funny, there were 6 or 7 baby girls at the shower today (all under 7 months!) Here are a few of the beauties! Kate, Grace, Sadie and Gracie

Got to meet Ms. Kate for the first time today...and man was she a cutie! I did not get too many pictures today because I was too busy talking-hehehe. Congrats to Matt & Tara!

No comments: