Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Here are some pictures from Tara & Matt's wedding. I did not get many from the wedding day though. We had SO MUCH FUN!! The wedding was beautiful & Tara did an amazing job! Jenna & Tim were in from Boston & Elsea & Marc were up from California for 4 day of events!

Thursday, we had a BBQ in Stillacoom (South of Tacoma). Gorgeous night! The guys were golfing into the Puget Sound.


It was at Matt's Sisters house. Just beautiful!

Jenna & Elesa


Tara got vintage para soles in case it rained on the wedding day. The boys were modeling them for us. We had to go pick out a guy- I mean, parasol. :)


Tim and Jenna - beautiful "parents-to-be" in January! Yeah!

Marc & Elesa

Friday- Pedicures...so nice!

Tara & I

Beautiful Jenna at the Rehearsal

Tara & Jenna at the Rehearsal Dinner

Elesa & I

Jenna, Elesa & I

YEAH TARA!

The Beautiful Bride!

Tara will kill me for posting this picture, but I think it is so funny! Lipstick check

Best Friends!


Elesa & Peyton share a special bond (heheh)

Tim & Jenna

Elesa & I - I miss you!

Love you Dan!

Our Beautiful Family!

CJ & Roger- my fabulous parents

Bailey, zonked out - too much candy & dancing :) Feel asleep in Grampie's arms, so sweet

No comments: