Sunday, September 13, 2009
Princess Birthday Party
Bailey got invited to a Princess Birthday Party- and you had to come dressed in your princess outfit. Bailey received this beautiful princess outfit from Grammie & Papa for her birthday so she was all set. She was SO excited & looked so cute!!

There must have been about 15 little girls at the party (crazy!) They pretended to go to a fairy princess land.
They just found the treasure and they are gathering around for the prize. Before they could get the prize, the gal asked them to take their dresses off if they borrowed one. Well- Bailey missed the "borrowed" part. I told her "No, no B- you get to keep your dress on, it is yours!" She refused, I think she thought she would not get a the treasure unless she took her dress off. Man- the one time I do not put shorts on under her dress- she has to take it off....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment