We took the girls bowling tonight with JJ & Rebecca. It was the first time they had bowled ...and we all had a blast. Here are a few pictures from our night. Pictures are not the greatest. I do not like using the flash in order to get better color...so some pictures are fuzzy


There is a game area at Lucky Strikes in Bellevue...this was a first for the girls as well. They had so much fun playing and looking at all the games.


Peyton, Bailey & Cole ready to bowl

Peyton, Presley & Bailey watcing JJ & Cole bowl

Rebecca & Cole

Daddy bowling with the girls

Mommy & Peyton (it looks like I am squeezing her hard- haha)

Daddy & Peyton

Mommy & Bailey

Lanes at Lucky Strike- it is SO COOL in there

Bailey helping Presley. How cute are their little shoes?

Bailey Bowling :)

They yellow lines are actually bumpers that go up & down for the kids, pretty cool

Peyton waiting for her ball to come back up

Mommy helping Peyton with a 4 pound bowling ball

We had so much fun....cannot wait to go back.
PS- I have TWO months of pictures to catch up on...hope to get them posted soon :o)
1 comment:
Looks like a blast! You guys always find such fun things to do as a family. I miss your girls...time to see them again :)
xoxo Auntie Tara
Post a Comment