Sunday, April 25, 2010

{ March 6th } Beautiful Day At Alki Beach in Seattle

We had a gorgeous day early March and we headed down to Alki Beach for a fun Saturday afternoon. It was packed with people, in fact it took us about an hour to find a parking spot- eeekk. Well worth it though! We live in such a beautiful area...it is so much fun to go explore.
Daddy & Peyton

The Girls ...in dresses again, hahahah


I love Peyton's polk-a-dots in this picture

Best Friends- they have so much fun together

Exploring the water...and found some seaweed

digging, digging, digging...

Making a sand "snowman"

We did not get snow this year, so the sand was a great alternative

oh boy, all I could think about was how dirty they were going to be, sometimes you just have to let that go...and let kids be kids :o) . They had sand all over their bodies- hahah, but they had fun

We met the Welliver's at the beach and had a yummy dinner at Salty's. Bailey and Cole exploring the beach

I think they were trying to make a boat. We had a blast today. I am so excited we checked the beach out! I cannot wait to go down there this summer

No comments: